Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flickr Friday- Aerospace Museum

(Late yet again, lol.)

Are you all familiar with Flickr?
I love their tagline, "Share your photos, watch the world."
People from all over the world upload photos on flickr, for everyone to see.
And there are some amazing photos!

A few weeks ago we stopped by the
Hill Aerospace Museum.
I'd wanted to take my kids there before,
but it's not very close to where we live,
so we'd never been.

We finally made it there,
and my kids loved it!

We didn't really look around at the outside exhibits
because there was a lot of snow,
but it was amazing seeing so much history
at the inside exhibits.


via here

If you're in the area I'd totally recommend it,
especially since admission is free!

Do you have a flickr photo to share?
Leave a comment with the link to your photo or post!

0 comments: