Friday, December 11, 2009

Flickr Friday

Are you all familiar with Flickr?
I love their tagline, "Share your photos, watch the world."
People from all over the world upload photos on flickr, for everyone to see.
And there are some amazing photos!

Today I'm enjoying some views like this
near Park City, Utah:

via here

I've been working like crazy on holiday orders
and just needed a little break.
But I promise I'll be back to work first thing on Monday
(as long as we don't get snowed in, lol).


Do you have a flickr photo to share?
Leave a comment with the link to your photo or post!



P.S. We're now well past the deadline for Christmas delivery from my shop.
Gift certificates are still a great option! I can email you a pdf file of your gift certificate so you can print it out and give it without much advance planning at all.
Regular orders placed after today will most likely not arrive in time for Christmas.
Thanks so much for all of your orders!

0 comments: