Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday

When I was in high school I had an old pair of jeans that I no longer wanted. At the time I had been making lots of different bags and experimenting with designs. I had the idea to make my old pair of jeans into a bag, and it worked perfectly! The pockets were already built in, and it was a quick and easy bag, and super fun!

A few years ago I decided that I wanted to try making a jean bag again, so I turned a jean skirt into this:
This bag has become our soccer bag. Drinks fit perfectly in the pockets, and the inside is great for a first aid kit and clipboard for my hubby, the coach.


So of course I loved finding this tutorial on how to turn a pair of jeans into a gorgeous bag!
Want to make one of your own? You can find the tutorial right here.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I remember your jean bag in high school. I loved it. Maybe I should make my own.