Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thankful necklace

In a matter of days our weather went from 80 degrees to freezing with snow. We have crazy weather in Utah!

The sudden change in temperature made me think about the holidays we have coming up, especially Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite holidays, and I love its reminder to be thankful.
In spite of all the turmoil in the world our household is still stable and I'm so thankful for that! I think we could all remember a little more often how much we have to be thankful for.


I hope this necklace will be a wonderful reminder.


You can find it in my shop.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

You seriously have the cutest ideas! I think you've found your calling in life...I just love all of these new necklaces you're coming up with! And you find the cutest charms to go with all of them! I'm just in awe Rosie. :)

Malinovka said...

I LOVE this new necklace!!! The rust color looks SO great next to the silver. VERY pretty!