Monday, October 20, 2008

Mom-Prenuers Shop-a-thon

Buy from women this holiday season!

Tip Junkie is having a Holiday Shop-a-thon, and my little shop is a part of it.
She says:
I'd like to encourage each of you to support other women and mothers this season by purchasing many of your gifts from Mom-prenuers like these!

I'm so inspired by their talents and drive to help support their families. My hope is that you will be too. Please blog about your favorite products and don't forget to place your orders directly from them.

The holidays will be here before we know it, so start shopping!



The purpose of this Mom-prenuer Shop-a-thon is to feature unique, fun, and creative gifts you can purchase for your friends, family and yourself this holiday season.

There are so many varied and wonderful shops participating! To see all of them you can click here, or click on the mom-prenuer button on my sidebar.

And I'll be doing another giveaway soon, so make sure to check back!

0 comments: