Thursday, October 9, 2008

Etsy Treasury

Don't forget to vote! ------->


The front page of Etsy is a coveted spot for all etsy shops, it gets you quite a bit of publicity. Quite frequently the front page selection is chosen from one of the many treasury lists that people have created. It will usually be centered around a specific color or theme. The better the items coordinate the more popular they are, and they also have a better chance of being chosen for the front page.

I'm so excited that right now one of my necklaces is in a treasury, you can see it here for the next two days (until it expires).


Here is another one from a few days ago.

It's so exciting to have one of my items chosen!


And last night I stayed up late and was able to create a treasury of my own!!! (They are hard to get.) Check it out here before it expires...

0 comments: