Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday: Angel Ornament

Every year the women in my extended family
get together before Christmas.
We bring lots of yummy food
and ornaments to share.
We try to bring a handmade ornament
though I admit I've had to bring store-bought ornaments
in the past.

I'm always looking for new ideas
on an ornament that's easy to put together
because our group is getting pretty big.

So I absolutely loved these Angel Ornaments
that I found on Gracious Rain!



Want to see what they're made of?
Look at this:




Now that's a great way to use noodles!
You can find the tutorial right here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute angel...these make great inexpensive ornaments...Thanks for sharing.

Launi said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing my sweet little noodle angels. So sweet of you.
Positively LOVE your beautiful jewelery--BTW.

:}Launi