Monday, November 8, 2010

Back open

Welcome to everyone here from the Crap I've Made blog!
And if you've never visited this blog
you should really check it out!
Char is just amazing!

You may have noticed that the shop is back open.
We're back from vacation and we had a wonderful time!
My in-laws got to meet the baby for the first time
and they loved every minute of it!

We visited the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter
and my kids absolutely loved it (and we did too!).
We went to the beach several times and just had a great time.



I've added a few holiday listings to the shop.
These ornaments are a fun Christmas gift:


And we have some holiday necklaces as well:




And just a reminder--
it will be much harder for me to keep up with holiday orders this year.
Last year I was able to work all day while the kids were at school,
but it has gotten trickier with a baby at home again.
So try to place your holiday orders as early as possible,
before December if you can.
That way you will be sure to get your things in time for Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: