Saturday, November 7, 2009

Flickr Friday

And yet again I'm late with Flickr Friday,
sorry about that!
I didn't get a chance to go online yesterday at all.
I spent most of the day working on
cleaning my daughter's room.
Normally she cleans her own room,
but it was time for an overhaul.

She's "cleaned" her room too many times
by just placing everything out of sight.

I'm glad to say that we did finish it up,
and her room is so much better now.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand...

Are you all familiar with Flickr?
I love their tagline, "Share your photos, watch the world."
People from all over the world upload photos on flickr, for everyone to see.
And there are some amazing photos!

This week my husband was out of town
on a business trip.
I wish I could have gone with him this time,
because he went to San Diego.

We've been there,
but it was years ago--
before we had kids.

He came back with some amazing photos,
and they were taken with his phone!

This one isn't his,
but it is the area where he stayed.
Gorgeous!!!

via here

Do you have a flickr photo to share?
Leave a comment with the link to your photo or post!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Flickr. It's such a fabulous website that I can seriously spend hours on.


I wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.

Hope to see you there!!

Laurie
http://www.tipjunkie.com