Friday, April 24, 2009

Itty Bitty rubber stamps

I've been pulling out my rubber stamps this week. I bought some blank notecards and I just can't leave them plain-- they're too boring. But my assortment of stamps on hand is rather sorry. I really want to find something new. So I was thrilled to find that Barbara from Bits of Ivory had posted instructions on how to make my own tiny rubber stamp from a pencil eraser!

These are so adorable! I don't know if I'll be any good at it,
but I'll definitely give it a try!
And while you're there check out her Bramble and Vine shop and her Bits of Ivory store, she has some amazing artwork, and lots of other unique items too.

*Don't forget to enter the contest over at Chocolate Fingerprints, today is the last day to enter!

**Just a reminder-- to receive your order in time for Mother's Day please order no later than Tuesday, April 28th. (It's coming up soon!)

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: