Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New, our Angel Memorial Necklace

A few months ago I had a customer come to me with a request. She said:
My 16 month old niece died this morning. Her poor family is torn apart, her mother has already had several late pregnancy miscarriages and this little angel was their last (of four). She arrived with severe mental and physical handicaps but she's been a piece of heaven for all that knew her. Her two sisters are grieving especially hard. I wanted to give all three girls a sister's necklace and incorporate the idea of angel, if possible.

My heart went out to this sweet family.

My own sister lost a child at birth and I remember how helpless I felt at the time, nothing I could do would make it better. And losing a child is the most difficult thing I can imagine having to go through!

It was a privilege being able to design a necklace for this sweet family.

Our new Angel Memorial Necklace incorporates two little domed discs that fit together to make a locket. An angel is stamped on the front, with a name and heart charm inside. ( If you'd like to order this necklace without the angel we can also just stamp a heart on the front.)



We hope that this necklace is something meaningful,
something that might help the tiniest bit for someone in need of comfort.

You can find the necklace here.

7 comments:

hero gayab mode on said...



Hero Gayab Mode On is new indian darama on es tv which is very popular
tv in india and neighboring countries like bangladesh siri lanka
pakistan and nepal

Watchonline Hero Gayab Mode on

Rouetrsly said...

Wow I really enjoyed to read that all i will always follow You thanks for the great article
Routersly

GIGA Rapid said...

Such a great article worth to read the article thank you So much.

Interfaces said...


Wow I really enjoyed to read that all i will always follow You thanks for the great article.
You can check the best Software Development Company Interfaces