Saturday, October 10, 2009

Flickr Friday

I apologize that the Flickr Friday post is so late this week.
It's been a crazy week, and I took a little break from the computer yesterday
to try to get some things finished up,
and I completely forgot to update the blog!
So hopefully better late than never:

Are you all familiar with Flickr?
I love their tagline, "Share your photos, watch the world."
People from all over the world upload photos on flickr, for everyone to see.
And there are some amazing photos!

My cousin's family just returned from a trip to Disneyland.
They talked about how fun it was seeing everything
all decorated for Halloween,
and I realized that I've never been to Disney at Halloween...
So of course I had to look up some photos on Flickr
to see how fantastic it looks.
It really looks SO fun!

Today I'm sharing this photo of Disney's California Adventure
all ready for Halloween.
It really makes me wish that we were going there this month!

via here

Do you have a flickr photo to share?
Leave a comment with the link to your photo or post!

0 comments: