Friday, September 11, 2009

Flickr Friday

Are you all familiar with Flickr?
I love their tagline, "Share your photos, watch the world."
People from all over the world upload photos on flickr, for everyone to see.
And there are some amazing photos!

I have a friend who recently returned from Europe.
She and her husband went for their 10th anniversary,
and they had an amazing time!
I especially loved their photos from Venice.
I would love to go there someday!

So this week I'm sharing
this beautiful photo of Venice.
I hope you like it too!

via here

Do you have a flickr photo to share?
Leave a comment with the link to your photo or post!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Beautiful picture! Venice is where we're planning to go in the next year or two.

Malinovka said...

Gorgeous! Eric and I would love to go to Italy as well when we go to France for our planned 10th anniversary trip!