Sunday, December 7, 2008

Worried about gift wrap?

Whew, we've been super busy around here, thanks so much for all of your orders!

Today is the last day I can guarantee Christmas delivery with regular (1st class) shipping so if you still need a few gifts then head on over to my shop.
And with priority shipping the last day I can guarantee Christmas delivery will be orders purchased by the 12th, so you may want to hurry!

If you end up ordering after the 7th and you need your purchase before Christmas then make sure you include the shipping upgrade to your cart.



Each order comes in a brown box tied with a ribbon, perfect for gift giving, or gifting yourself!
*Color of ribbon will vary.

Need a great gift tag to go along with it? Then check out this site for lots of cute printables!


I also decided to give a few family members a personalized ornament for Christmas.
What do you think?





If you need one then feel free to contact me.
I'm not listing them in the shop right now.

0 comments: